Pictures of the Week

other dog

Was just curious if you had some cool swap planned for it. I also have quite the hoard of stuff like that, probably will never use a lot of it but it feels nice to have spares of everything. Nice win on the reduction starter, probably worth buying just for that. 

Been around a lot of 305s in vans and suburbans. Terrible experience with em in worn out vans but the 80s-90s Suburbans are pretty nice. With the 35 gallon tank and 15+ if you take it easy will give you a nice 500 mile range. Thats enough rambling from me 

• Like 1

On 9/9/2024 at 11:07 AM, Freightrain said:

Ya, hate to pay too cheap and have it fall over in 5 yrs.  This fence has been there 25 yrs.  The poles aren't hateful,but the fence panels are weak and falling apart.  I don't want to try using the old post at this point.  

No absolutely not…. not sure if I worded that right I usually have someone else do the fencing just happened to ask yard maintenance guy if he did that he said yes… and the other guy is getting really old and I wasn’t sure if he was still doing it …bob

On 8/9/2024 at 7:37 PM, Brocky said:

Tom

May I suggest you enclose the carport better to prevent wind driven rain and snow from hitting your beautiful truck.. There was a posting up in the fire truck section about carports not protecting as well as a barn..

PXL_20240911_223624965.thumb.jpg.caa958bb64080c5ff6cf7b3655ed90e4.jpg

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

On 9/13/2024 at 3:05 AM, tjc transport said:

305 was a good engine. the 307 was the not so good engine. 

I think I had a 307 in my 70 Chevy pickup I bought the truck and the engine was done. I wound up putting a rebuilt long block in it. It was a target crate engine. I don’t think the 307 had that many miles on it, but it was smoking And pretty plumb wore out Bob 

well as far as a 305 goes,,  I belive I got a good one.  I was told it has a roller cam, and may be an HO.. I have no clue, but tomorrow, I am going to seperate it and pull the intake to see what I have.  either way, i'm good with it..  BTW,,,  re-man 700R4's are going for $2,500.00 + ON THE WEB..  I'm not saying mine is worth that, but it is a running tranny.. so, at leaste I know I have a good unit. OK GADave, time for your jokes..  :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1