BMT Challenge Coin Collectors

Barry

Do we have any BMT Challenge Coin collectors here?  Let's see some photos of your coins!  So far there are 2 coins in the series and #3 will be on the way soon (as of 8-9-2024)  The BMT Series coins are limited production of only 100 pieces each!  Sorry, there are no back issues available!

IMG_1962.JPG

IMG_3338.JPG.bdc79522312e8a2b8f2af2f36ab8b1cd.JPG

• Thanks 1

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

16 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

Hey mech?? did you see a familiar toy truck in the pictures? 

figured out the situation. have to be a club member to reply. that's a OK with me. yes sir like the curio. I still have two boxes of items for you which were supposed to be shipped months ago. haven't forgot; and the wife also reminds me regularly. LOL

I have a real good item for the curio. attended an auction weds. amidst lots of items was a  Mack decanter STILL FULL of scotch. mint condition. top which I believe was a bulldog /cork missing. remember when that came out brand new in 1975. mint condition with the serial number still in tacked. might have to personally deliver= alcohol through the mail ??? LOL

10 hours ago, Barry said:

Do we have any BMT Challenge Coin collectors here?  Let's see some photos of your coins!  So far there are 2 coins in the series and #3 will be on the way soon (as of 8-9-2024)  The BMT Series coins are limited production of only 100 pieces each!  Sorry, there are no back issues available!

IMG_1962.JPG

IMG_3338.JPG.bdc79522312e8a2b8f2af2f36ab8b1cd.JPG

now that's great news. have both #1 and #2, looking forward to #3 and beyond. i can't get this picture posting right yet. still have pictures of the Cortland show from last year. And this years show closing in.

Mech..  You have to let me me do something for you..  I want to buy you 2 of the next coins that are released..  sorry , cats out of the bag , but i didnt want you to buy the next ones..  I will give Barry your address and send them to you. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

Mech..  You have to let me me do something for you..  I want to buy you 2 of the next coins that are released..  sorry , cats out of the bag , but i didnt want you to buy the next ones..  I will give Barry your address and send them to you. 

THANK YOU but I'm all set. 

Barry, when the time comes for the next coin, I will only buy 1,,  so there will be 1 more to be sold.  I had bought 2 each the last time.. looking forward to the release.   Jojo

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...