Convoy book

Go to solution Solved by convoyduel,

Thats go Swishman, just the thing for Christmas stocking

You know these Mack dealers, if they were smart would have these on the service counters leading up to Christmas time

Might sell like hot cakes

Paul

• Like 2

10 hours ago, convoyduel said:

I’m here.  I just get caught up with life and trucks and forget to log in.  Glad to see the book getting some attention. 

Any more signed copies for BMT member maybe?

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, davehummell said:

I will see about ordering this book I've spent over 40 years dealing with trucks one way or the other.

Since i seen the movie in 1978 iv always thought it was the best movie ever made.loved Pig Pens Cruiseliner most of all and thats why 46 years later im here on this site with a Cruiseliner of my own.A bit like you iv been involved with engines transmissions trucks earthmovers mineing equipment farming equipment and now i work with trains....if it has a diesel engine and/or wheels im there wanting to know all about it...all because of that movie.....46 years ago

Paul

I was taught how to operate the locomotive at our one yard years ago I would spot rail cars for the guys to empty it was a real treat to do shifting of cars had a very large GM engine diesel over electric if I can remember right, it weighed over 150 tons what I was told. 

• Like 1

Iv been driving trains for 22 years now.the locomotives we have are all GMs.12V 645 AND 12V710. Diesel electrics.weigh 130 tons.i like the job but would rather be trucking.trouble is the railway pays a hell of a lot more than trucking and thanks to the train driving i could afford to buy the Cruiseliner.now im getting the best of both worlds.

Paul

Well I ordered two books 

One for my mate who's birthday is Christmas eve and I'll wait a extra day before reading mine

We are both Mack men so it should be at the very least a good chuckle for our wives to see us pretending to read while actually staring at pictures

Paul

• Haha 2