Mack Nozzle

mack31
Go to solution Solved by yarnall,

that is the first fire Mack nozzle I ever saw and have been around fire equipment over 50 years , I been looking for a Mack Fire extinguisher for a long time they are worth 1K if nice condition

On 8/14/2024 at 7:23 PM, 609albert said:

that is the first fire Mack nozzle I ever saw and have been around fire equipment over 50 years , I been looking for a Mack Fire extinguisher for a long time they are worth 1K if nice condition

Yes, I don’t recall ever seeing one either. That’s why I assumed it was very old. I am not very familiar with fire equipment at all. But from where I stand, it just looks like a very old design. I’m even going to go as far as possible before engines were invented. At least that’s what it looks like pre-engine era.   Bob

• Like 1

On 8/14/2024 at 5:42 PM, mowerman said:

His bench looks like mine probably mentioned I have 30 feet of workspace and the entire 30 feet looks like that

I thought that is the signs of a real mechanic !!  good to know I'm not alone with my work benches .   have been around Mack fire equipment for a while [ even setting up two while at Mack trucks . never saw that style nozzle with the Mack insignia.

• Like 1
  • Like 1