99' R model Mack

cab top corner clearance lights USE to be connected to marker light switch . center 3 went on with park/headlite switch; two outers WERE separate in event a problem occurred there would still be  top lights. I don't have diagram or fuse number. 

• Like 1

On 9/7/2024 at 7:01 PM, mowerman said:

I guess I was trying to say the same thing that’s the way my U model I would blink the trailer lights and they would go out as well … bob

now that's a totally different switch for the blink blink . center dash had headlite/park light switch also a marker light switch . left of the steering column  ; top corner was the blinky switch which was spring loaded. up was flash headlights; down was a blink of marker/ clearance lights. of course that goes way back when common courtesy ruled the roads among truckers. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, mechohaulic said:

down was a blink of marker/ clearance lights. of course that goes way back when common courtesy ruled the roads among truckers. 

Never knew that, many thanks for pointing up.

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

And yes, Mecho I was one of the last ones I still do it once in a while but most of the time I flip  the lights these days and I don’t even get a thank you so I pick and choose or ordinarily freight trucks UPS and cattle and hay  drivers still have manners and they still talk on my CB… bob