The Debate - Trump vs Harris 2024

harrybarbon

19 hours ago, other dog said:

FB_IMG_1726162488455.jpg.d0a01ef3a6fdbfd7c961387d85442bb3.jpg

Sgt Schultz - I see nothing, I hear nothing, I know nothing .....

Captain replies - We know nothing about everything.

Schultz replies - I don't believe you. 🤣

Apology, I tried to copy and paste part of the show, where Hogans heroes are planning an escape, they role down the drawing of a woman and that's when Schultz enters their cabin. 🤔

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Miami Cossack said:

The sad news is that the White House really has very little power. The FBI is no longer under the executive branch. The Executive (White House especially) is a figure head. Whoever ends up sitting in the oval office signing things and giving speeches for four years has their hands tied and answers to people we have never even heard of. If this person is in lockstep with the Intel hydra, then the FBI/CIA works with them (like Bush or Obama) If not, they hog tie the President like Trump, Ford or Carter. If voting actually meant the people could choose someone that could run the country the way the citizens wanted it to run, they would not let us have elections. Local elections are kind of important. You have to carefully choose county commissioners and prosecutors and judges. But don't you ever wonder why federal judges and intel people are appointed and serve for life? The FBI/CIA/NSA are more powerful than any entity on the planet. You see them just flip congress or the white house the bird when they demand something with regards to oversight or that recent assassination attempt. Nobody controls them. And they manipulate the court system and the media. And Garland had the f*******ng nerve to make his little speech the other day about how wrong it is to call out the FBI and DOJ for being so weaponized!   They are the government.

And WE, The People, ARE the Militia!  "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"! (Thomas Jefferson)

• Like 2

She will not win the votes, but she will likely be our next president..  She has way too much support from the lib news, and hollywood , and Soros, and other big money agenda based groups,  O'Bamma, Oprah, and the like..  none of them have any real concern for the best needs of our great nation.....   Just power, and the ability to set back and laugh as they watch our great nation fall apart..  

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I heard most of these snipers are Democrats. I don’t know what’s up with that or how true was but that’s what I heard….. but back to this . I guess they’re afraid their rigged election will backfire and blow up in their face this time since everybody’s watching them. What is it? They say wait till we count all the dead people and their cartoon characters.