The Debate - Trump vs Harris 2024

harrybarbon

just a side note here...   I dont have ''pay for t.v.''  just an antenna and internet..  I dont get Fox or Newsmax, but I do get Real America's Voice, and I love it..  I used to watch Newsmax, but they went to the 'pay for' broadcasters.  I love them too, but wont pay $100.00+ / month to watch 2 channels..  anyway, I am greatful for R.A.V.   

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

just a side note here...   I dont have ''pay for t.v.''  just an antenna and internet..  I dont get Fox or Newsmax, but I do get Real America's Voice, and I love it..  I used to watch Newsmax, but they went to the 'pay for' broadcasters.  I love them too, but wont pay $100.00+ / month to watch 2 channels..  anyway, I am greatful for R.A.V.   

That's what we have, the antenna works pretty good.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Very well, put bud thanks for that. It’s an amazing how many stupid people we have here. Nobody cares about your killing your babies regular I think they oughta get rid of those commercials. If you want to kill you’re a baby go for it. It was God‘s gift and you threw it away, wow ha ha jokes on you bitch …. Bob

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Miami Cossack said:

She used to blow married guys. Like Dr Jill.   LOL

Don’t know where to begin with it worthless trash they prove she never worked for McDonald’s and they’re still showing those ads come on now she’s a liar and. A thief add a trap…. Bob

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mowerman said:

Very well, put bud thanks for that. It’s an amazing how many stupid people we have here. Nobody cares about your killing your babies regular I think they oughta get rid of those commercials. If you want to kill you’re a baby go for it. It was God‘s gift and you threw it away, wow ha ha jokes on you bitch …. Bob

Its funny how they say abortion is A OK but if a pregnant woman gets murdered its a double homicide.

That’s very interesting. I did not know that I don’t know what up with that,,,it’s like telling me the pond and osh gosh Ohio was running out of  fish ….. you’re boring the public with your weird commercials. lol bob