Hollywood last day

mowerman

Good luck Bob!! Forty-nine years, l made it forty-eight. Gave up the end of October last year so my vacation is all most over. l go back to visit every now and then with some BBQed or smoked goodies! Don't want them to forget me 😈 as fast as they deleted my employee number! lol Again Bob have a HAPPY retirement!    .....Hippy

• Like 2

2 hours ago, davehummell said:

I was forced into retirement at age 59 and it has been 10 years now and I don't miss working the 65- 70 hours or more I used to put in.

Yeah, say my hear bud I am burned out don’t know hours

Thanks for the cheers brothers. I feel like I just got out of solitary confinement lots of time to play with the DM now. Fixing on diving. On that thing I was planning on staying with Fedex working the dock part time in the morning, but they don’t have a position for me right now so I told him give me a shout when you get a spot open extra play money for East Coast truck shows they said they would be calling me soon. They will have part-time forklift driver work pretty soon, but yes, it’s nice to be free of those long hours for at least a few weeks. It will be DM ha ha my puppies will be happy. I am here for them all day.

• Like 2

Have a ball enjoying the free time Bob!

I expect it to be a bit unexpectedly to find out you're not going that same path to the job place every morning and should look for an affair or two to put your attention to instead. But I'm sure you will get used to that state of things really soon. And that part time involvement with the fork lift or another job seems as is a good idea. Just don't remember DM's waiting getting dust on!

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012