Won’t build air past 50

I have a 2004 Mack roll off so where do I start this truck started having trouble building air it started at it would stay at 90 idle then 80 then 70 within 3 months so I replaced the air compressor and air dryer and governor and it wouldn’t build air past 50 idle or on the gas so I got another air compressor saying well maybe I got a bad one no it still won’t I bypassed the air dryer and nothing and bypassed the governor and still nothing this is my only truck I need help guys and it has 760k miles on it

I had one once, acted like that. It was the drive gear spun on the auxilary drive. Actually, I had 2 did that. One the compressor seized up and did it, and one just did it. It's only a pressed fit .  Geoff is right, air leaks can fool ya too. Seem maybe not so bad, but they'll ruin ya.

on the 05 granite it was an air pressure regulator feed line leaking. replaced the line and the next day the compressor threw a rod through the side dumping 3 gallons of oil out before i noticed the oil leak. 

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..