1957 B Model For Sale

HarryS

It was on flea-bay a few weeks back I belive. We discussed it.

Nice looking truck definitely. My guess it will sell this time.

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

This 1956 B-61 Dump just sold today for $6000. I thought that was a pretty good buy. The truck looked excellent from the photos. Didn't seem like there was a lot of interest in it. Just two guys going back and forth on it.

image.png.1e57261aed540fd8fa2393ef78252901.png

img.webp

Edited by 67RModel

That’s very interesting. I had not thought of that same thing as happened to the 55 Belair and the model a Ford just like mentioned. Nobody is gonna pay 95,000 for a 55 Chevy. I noticed a lot of them have dropped to half that recently and that’s just what’s going to happen. There is no audience left.

I even noticed my dream car was getting to be the same way 64 galaxy they have drop considerably in the past year or so I am still not going to own one now I’m too old and I have no job ha ha

1 hour ago, Mark T said:

The B Model thing is over.  Nowhere near as many guys left from that era that are interested in them.  Lots of good buys for a guy who is interested in them though.  Kinda sad in ways.

Besides the fact, a lot of us live in areas where you really can’t have anything like that even if it’s cherry, big rigs, not welcome