1962 B 42 hub pilot axle swap

After a bunch of hunting I found an axle I felt that would fit the b model got it for 250 bucks so it wasant that bad came out of a Thomas cab over bus the center bolt holes were only 1/2 narrower so a come along pulled the springs together into place the u bolt holes were close too biggest thing was trying to wife out where the wheels would sit in the fenders being the axle had no wheels on it but other than that it’s going fairly well I’ll post some pics

If your going to be a bear be a grizzly

IMG_0883.thumb.png.5c22e233237658d8b46ec869e261f6d6.pngthis is where I hit the road block I have the rebuildable drag link the end that went in the original axle is too small I need the same size ball but a bigger tapered shank to fit the bigger axle the paper has the measurements I think that will work . Where can you find thes ? My idea is to cut up a tie rod end and take this part out of it if I can find the correct size any other ideas ?

Thanks Bob I try to do what I can on a budget I guess the truck is never finished I am glad I’m doing it though the front tires that were on it looked ok till I too them off they were totally dry rotted on the inside